IREF Call for Research Projects
IREF supports original research projects that lead to the production of papers of academic quality of at least 7,000 words. This support is not a prize to published work, nor is it an encouragement to “work in progress”.
The paper must have clear policy implications. It will be circulated as an IREF’s working paper and the author is expected to publish it in a reputed academic journal.
The candidate is welcome to submit research proposals in the following areas:
- The role of government in modern societies
- The nature of policymaking
- Regulation, taxation, public expenditure and public debt
- Policy-making from an international perspective (protectionism, exchange-rate regimes)
- The economics of the welfare state
- The role and nature of judicial systems in a law-and-economics perspective
Although IREF’s mission focuses on economic issues, an interdisciplinary approach is welcome.
For more information see the full Guidelines and information for IREF’s call for research projects.