The Call for Papers for the Eighth International Conference “The Austrian School of Economics in the 21st Century,” which will take place in Vienna (Austria) in November 13th and 14th is now open.
The Conference is Organized by Fundacion International Bases, The Austrian Economics Center and the Hayek Institut.
Robert Murphy and other important names will join the conference.
Papers will be sent via e-mail: an abstract first, and then a detailed summary and the full paper (all in .doc format)
- Political Philosophy
- Readings on the Austrian School of Economics
- Classical Liberal and Libertarian Thinking
- Abstract length should not be more than 100 words.
Deadline for abstract reception is August 9th – 2019.
Enrolment form file should be completed together with the abstract.
- Limit length of lectures is 4000 words, including footnotes and bibliography.
Deadline for reception of papers is September 9th – 2019.
Centered title, in italics and lowercase, followed by authors’/s’ name(s), institution s/he/they belong to and thematic area the paper corresponds to. Letter Times New Roman 12, 1 ½ spaced
A detailed summary of no fewer than 350 words should be sent in a separate sheet, in which the title of the paper and its author/s name/s should be included.
Fee: Lecturer: 150 €
(Forms of payment will be informed in due time)
- Donors of Fundación Internacional Bases: registration free.
- Donors of the Austrian Economics Center: registration free.
- Donors of the Hayek Institut: registration free.
- Students, alumni, and faculty of CMT Group: registration free.
- University Students: registration free.